Some advice to preserve your jewel ...
It is not recommended to wear it in the following cases:
• During the bath or shower
• At the pool or at the beach
• By playing sports (sweating accentuates the oxidation of metals)
• While sleeping
• When using cleaning products or chemicals
• Do not put perfume or body lotion on jewelry
• Do not leave them in the open air when they are not being worn
• Use a maintenance chamois to restore its shine
Finely engraved, this bangle is set with semi precious stones. All in poetry, the Meera bracelet invites you to travel just like its little name, of Indian origin. This jewel is made of brass, it adapts easily to all wrist sizes. Jewel guaranteed nickel-free.
Two versions of semi-precious stones:
blue apatite, labradorite