Some advice to preserve your jewel ...
It is not recommended to wear it in the following cases:
• During the bath or shower
• At the pool or at the beach
• By playing sports (sweating accentuates the oxidation of metals)
• While sleeping
• When using cleaning products or chemicals
• Do not put perfume or body lotion on jewelry
• Do not leave them in the open air when they are not being worn
• Use a maintenance chamois to restore its shine
We are no longer presenting you the Suzette bangle, one of the first models of L'Atelier Plume which bears the pretty first name of the late paternal grandmother of the designer and who will celebrate her 4th birthday this winter. This jewel is made of brass, it adapts easily to all wrist sizes. Jewel guaranteed nickel-free.
Three versions of semi-precious stones:
blue apatite + aquamarine, tourmaline + lepidolite, labradorite